This release fixes a bug in the LDAP settings where the LDAP password could be blanked out when saving your LDAP settings.
Additionally, this release renames the groups table to permission_groups to avoid reserved name conflicts with later versions of MySQL. This should only be relevant to folks who have set up custom/third-party scripts that directly interface with the database. API endpoints, etc remain unchanged.
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater.
- Fixed LDAP password blanking on save
- Fixed #7164, #7145 - change table name to permission_groups
- Reduce minimum group name length to 2 (from 3)
- Small fixes for phpleague CSV reader v9
- Improved error checking in locations importer
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process below, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.